As we begin our re-opening we need to follow certain federal, state, and local guidelines. We ask for your help following those guidelines. We will post information on our website and have increased signage around the arena. Thank you in advance. Stay Healthy! Please check our webpage often as the protocol will change.
Starting Monday 11/30 we are creating a second safety “bubble” for athletes/coaches to put on skates. Bubble 1 will continue to be as is. Enter lobby, successfully pass through COVID screening process, enter the rink and select a vacant square & chair and put on skates. When your session is over return back to your chair, skates off and follow signs to SIDE exit. All within 10 minutes of when your session ended.
“Bubble 2” will be the four locker rooms. Enter lobby, successfully pass through COVID screening process and go back outside down the fire lane to the rear doors of locker rooms. Enter through locker room 1/2 or 3/4 rear door and find empty square in locker room 1, 2, 3 or 4. Follow directions on signs. Bathrooms and showers will remain closed. You must stay in locker room until Zamboni has resurfaced ice and driver has closed Zamboni doors that led to ice. Locker room doors must remain open. When session is over return to your square and remove skates and exit building by the same door you used to enter. We will alternate “Bubbles”. Group A will use “Bubble 1”, while they are skating group B will use “Bubble 2”, while they are skating Group C will use “Bubble 1”, Group D will use “Bubble 2”etc… This protocol will only be in effect on weekday evenings. Saturday and Sunday will remain with 30 minute blocks between groups and use of just “Bubble 1”. Locker rooms will remain closed.
Regardless of which bubble you are in you must come dressed. Doors will be locked until 10 minutes prior to practice. And you must leave within 10 minutes of when session is over. Masks and social distance are required at all times in all areas.
CAMPION RINK REOPENING PLAN
- Masks are required to enter the building. They should remain on even if you are on the ice
- The State of NH requires certain people to have a negative COVID-19 test before entering the rink after 11/6 (generally those who work at the rink or those who participated in on-ice activities before the two-week pause).
- All required to have a test will have until 11/6. You may skate between 10/30 and 11/6 without a test. After 11/7 if you haven’t been tested you will not be allowed into the rink
- Everyone who enters the rink must have temperature taken. The screening process can start on-line by going to:
Complete the form and receive a QR code that you scan on the monitor we have installed in the rink lobby. The machine, once you have scanned the code, will take your temperature.
- Doors will be locked until 10 minutes prior to your ice time
- You are asked not to enter the building if you have a temperature, experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat
- Social distancing shall be practiced
- Come to the building already dressed to play, skates on if possible
- Locker rooms will be locked
- Seating will be provided to put on and take off skates but we encourage skaters to enter rink with skates already on
- Underage players/skaters are allowed one parent/guardian to help with skates but that person once skates are on child must exit the building
- When your session is over you must leave within 10 minutes out the side door
- Please follow all arrows and signs
- All skaters must sign a COVID waiver that covers that player for the entire season
- All skaters must complete ENTRY SCREENING every time they enter the rink
- There will be no lost & found
- Sharing of water bottles is prohibited
- Cleaning protocols based on recommendations and guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Federal or State agencies we have increased our cleaning procedures to ensure the health of everyone in our facility and ensure we are taking the appropriate steps to reopen safely.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the rink
- Benches, gates, seats, scorekeepers box, and all high touch areas will be cleaned between groups
- Bathrooms, lobby doors will be cleaned between each group
- All tables, counters, public surfaces will be cleaned/disinfected regularly
PARENTS, PLAYERS PROCESSES & RESTRICTIONS
- Players, parents, staff are required to wear a face mask, even on the ice
- All coaches and non-active players are required to wear a face mask while on the bench
- Spectators will not be welcome in the rink.
- The lobby is currently closed
- Players and parents who enter the building must sign the COVID-19 waiver as well as complete ENTRY SCREENING. The waiver needs to be filled out once and we will keep on file. The ENTRY SCREENING will need to be done every time you enter the rink. A parent or guardian signature will be required for patrons under age 18.
ON-ICE ACTIVITIES & RESTRICTIONS
- Social distancing should be practiced whenever possible on the ice
- No handshakes after games
- No huddling before or after games/practices
- No spitting on ice or anywhere in the building
- Masks worn at all times by everyone
FACILITIES ACCESS & RESTRICTIONS
- Locker rooms will be closed
- Skaters put on/take off skates in seats/benches marked along runway around the rink.
- Players waiting to get on the ice must stay in a seat until the Zamboni has finished resurfacing and doors are shut
- All players dress at home and should only need to put on skates at rink
Please try to keep at least 6 feet or more between anyone not in your family at all times. We will have arrows on the floor to help traffic flow inside the arena. Signage will be posted inside and outside of the facility. We expect to have 1 entrance and 1 exit door, as well as all current emergency exits. Doors may be locked until entry is allowed. No teams/groups/athletes other than from the New England area allowed at competitive sporting events, training sessions or practices. All customers are asked to sanitize their hands when they enter and exit the facility. Patrons that cannot follow these guidelines will not be allowed to use or enter the facility.