Opening Day September 25 • 2 Divisions • 7 Hours of Ice • $100
Back-to-Basics Preseason Camp will focus on skill development, conditioning and fun. Each player will receive 4 hours of skill/game work and 3 sessions of power skating/edge work. A total of 7 hours of ice for every player! The coaching staff will push each player hard to make sure they will be ready when the season begins.
POINTS OF EMPHASIS
Forwards and Defensemen
Skating • Stickhandling • Shooting • Passing • Pass Receiving • Hockey Sense • Battle Drills • Scoring
Rebound Control • Angles • Quickness • Game Strategy • Agility • Screens
Back-to-Basics Staff: Dick and John Dodds will be lead coaches for the skill development/games and Dave Reece will head the power skating segment.
The camp will be split into 2 divisions: MITE & SQUIRT
- Friday, September 25 5:30-6:30pm
- Saturday, September 26 10:40-11:40am
- Monday, September 28 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday, September 29 4:40-5:40pm
- Saturday, September 26 5:10-6:10pm
- Sunday, September 27 11:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, September 30 5:00-6:00pm
GET YOUR GAME READY… MAKE THIS YOUR BEST SEASON EVER!
For more information email email@example.com or call 603-643-1222